Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Manager FPA
Requisition ID: 1805648109W
Lead Business Strategy Plan discussion with marketing head and BU head, review growth strategy and ensure robustness of the strategy plan
- Actively engage in planning processes to ensure alignment between business strategies and financials;
- Excellence in business partnering to support growth by actively participate different projects to provide financial insights, solutions and decisions
Lead and build up mechanism to enhance MIP AE daily financial support including but not limit to:
- Work on monthly comments
- Monitor business trends and identify upside/downside on top-line & bottom-line.
- Develop dashboard and performance indicators and review with business
Ensure solid and sustainable pricing strategy for BU and to promote well rounded pricing discussion
- Provide directional assistance to marketing for price application and calculate LGP and SGP
- Ensure NPI are properly tracked and reviewed. Gap versus expectation are clearly identified
- Review and Validate rebate scheme and distributor margin
- Tightly assess the tender impact and crystalize the impact to business
Support Ethicon Group for total OPEX spending
- Actively monitor OPEX spending and R&O
- Support assessment on Ethicon spending effectivene
Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Education experience: Bachelors or equivalent；degree in finance and accounting related field
Required Years of Related Experience: 4-5+ Years
Other Professional certification required (e.g. CICPA, AICPA, ACCA, CGMA)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong working knowledge of accounting principles,
concepts (both USGAAP and Local GAAP) and J&J policies and procedures (e.g.
WWP & ICH, SOX 404)
Familiarity with SAP and/or ERP system working framework, Excel and J&J financial tools. Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Planning & Analysis