Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EHS Specialist - Temporary Contract
Requisition ID: 1805648067W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector)
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector)
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba – Pomezia (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector)
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare - Pomezia (Rome)
Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa is looking for an EHS Specialist to be hired with a temporary contract. The goal of this position is to Support the EHS team with activities related to Safety, Health, Environmental Protection and Energy saving for the offices of Pomezia and Cologno Monzese and the warehouses of Aprilia and Opera.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Support to EHS Coordinator with processing preventive and protective actions in order to reduce the risks identified.
- Submission of Johnson&Johnson worldwide annual and quarterly reports related to Prevention and Protection against Occupational Hazards for workers after coordinating with the EHS Coordinator.
- Submission of Johnson&Johnson worldwide annual and quarterly reports related to SAFE Fleet crashes and incidents in collaboration with the SAFE Fleet Chairman.
- Provide support to EHS team with Corporate EHS and Global Health initiatives, projects and programs on the local site level. Promote Environment, Health and Safety related campaigns to reach J&J objectives.
- Provide support to SAFE Fleet team with Corporate SAFE Fleet initiatives, projects and programs on the local site level also related to annual goals.
- Draft communication on safety culture inspired to excellence and continuous improvement, including SAFE Fleet related topics.
- Support to health and safety training courses management for the whole organization as required by local regulations and by J&J Corporate.
- Support for SAFE Fleet online training courses for all the Drivers as required by J&J Corporate.
- Maintain tracking of incidents and near misses. Help EHS coordinator with implementation of corrective and preventive action plans.
• Master’s Degree (EHS related)
• At least 6+months of experience in the similar role
• Proficient in MS office programs (Excel in particular)
• Excellent written and communication skills in English
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)