Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical & Market Development Specialist Biosense Medical
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805648066W
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Liaison in the implementation in Spain of new VAS ( value added services) solutions.
- Educate customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
- Collaborates with peers to share best practices to increase value for customers.
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
- Creates awareness of BWI solutions and facilitates Territory Sales Manager (TM) contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. Ultrasound CAS, FSE, RBD) and other internal and external partners.
- Develop and share best practices with BW EMEA
- Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships within and beyond the EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
- Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- Maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Provide mentoring for new BWI commercial team members as requested.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of relevant professional work experience
- A minimum of 4 years of clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment,
- A valid Driver’s License
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
- Maintain clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Required to work in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wear protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
- Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
- Fluent English level both written and spoken.
- Electrophysiology/Catheter Lab or EP/Cardiovascular Device Industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Effective communicator with all levels of patient care team.
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy
- Problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments
- Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well in team environment
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)