Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Principal process safety management expert
Requisition ID: 1805648064W
Janssen Pharmaceutica has been part of the Johnson & Johnson Group since 1961 and is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world with more than 4000 employees in Belgium. Janssen develops treatment for a number of the major diseases and most complex medical challenges of our time, including mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological conditions, cancer and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
The Belgium Campus Prevention Service is responsible for interpreting, guaranteeing and implementing the Environmental, Safety and Sustainability Policy at all Johnson & Johnson facilities in Belgium. Within this group we are looking for:
This function is located within the EHS Department of the Belgian Campus of Janssen Pharmaceutica.
The core task is the further expansion and improvement of the PSM
(Process Safety Management) network and processes at the Belgium Campus,
and supporting the various departments in the implementation of the EHS policy.
- Formulating recommendations regarding process safety
and general safety.
Core competencies are: Knowledge of chemical processes, SEVESO legislation, ATEX, HAZOP/PHA, SIL and PL, static electricity, work permits, LOTO,
but also of general safety as well as machine safety, contractor safety are also plus points.
- Determination of the further expansion of the PSM process and organization in the various departments in consultation with the PSM Core Team.
- Lead of the PSM Core Team Belgium Campus
- Expertise in further development of PSM related subjects: pressure relief valves,…
- Input to various risk analyses (Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs), HAZOPs, SWIFTS,...), monitoring to ensure that the quality of these remains high and is optimized where necessary.
- Support incident investigations upon request from the departments;
- Input in creating/updating SWA-VR according to Seveso requirements.
- Supporting the Seveso remediation plan running in Engineering
- Preparation of and ability to lead audits (Seveso, PSM, OHSAS, ISO,...)
- Cooperating with other J&J sites via the EMEA PSM Team and Global PSM Team to set strategic goals
- Creating and providing PSM training: both classical and “on the job” PSM training
- Evaluating and approving PSM related deviations in the maintenance plan, advice for new packaging materials, etc.
- Execution of a limited number of PSM audits in the J&J network or at external manufacturers on request
- Representing Janssen in trade federations (such as Essencia)
- Organizing benchmark visits within the framework of PSM
- Providing EHS advice for the purchase of new equipment, and in case of MOC (Management of Change) for equipment and Chemical Installations and processes.
- You have a master's degree, Industrial Engineer, Bio-Engineer or Civil Engineer,....or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge and experience in chemistry and process safety is a must;
- You earn a ‘Prevention Advisor Level 1’ degree, or you are willing to acquire this
- Knowledge of or experience in a chemical production environment or in a role supporting production is a plus
- You have a client-oriented and proactive attitude
- You are a real team player
- You can work in an international environment
- You have good communication skills and can interact with people on all levels within the organization
- You can work independently and know how to evaluate priorities, even under time pressure
- You take initiative and assume responsibility
- You have good applicable IT skills (SAP, Excel, MS Office)
- You are willing to participate in additional training
- Willing to travel (10%)
- Good knowledge of English is required (reading, writing and speaking)
- Good knowledge of Dutch is a plus point
- Good knowledge of French is a plus point
- A challenging, responsible position in a dynamic environment;
- Career development and opportunities for growth within the large J&J organization
- Options for further development of your talents
- Preferred location is the Geel site
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Environmental Health & Safety