CSS Group: the Dutch CSS Group consists of four diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), ASP Neuro and Mentor. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Infection Prevention, Cardiovascular and Electrophysiology (EP), Surgical and Non-
Surgical Aesthetics and neurovascular treatments.
About ASP: ASP supports healthcare facilities in the fight to protect patients against three primary sources of HAIs: medical devices, the environment and human contact. Since 1993, STERRAD® Family of Products have been the reliable choice in surgical instrument sterilization. STERRAD® Systems uses
low-temperature, hydrogen peroxide gas plasma technology to sterilize a wide range of instruments efficiently, effectively and safely, for users, patients & the environment.
Together with a full range of consumables, financial and technical support, the STERRAD® Family of Products offers a complete sterilization solution. To learn more about ASP, please visit https://www.emea.aspjj.com/
The Sales Consultant ASP creates the demand from the clinical stakeholders, thereby driving business performance and market share. The Sales Consultant ASP is responsible that the most important clinical stakeholders become promoters of our products and our company. The Sales Consultant ASP
works closely together with the Strategic Account Manager and Service & Repair technicians to ensure an optimal resource allocation and the highest impact of his work.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
• Acquisition of new customers
• Analyze and integrate information to define business potentials for ASP products
• Collaborate with the Strategic Account Manager and Service & Repair Technicians to enforce
the final sale of ASP products and services
• Define specific projects as part of the overall account plan that will lead to customer
• Establish contacts with key opinion leaders to turn them into strong promoters of our
products and our company
• Facilitate congresses, user meetings and events that improve the understanding of our offer
Management of existing customers:
• Maintain contacts with key opinion leaders, DSMH and CSSD management to make them
promoters of our products and our company
• Collaborate with the Strategic Account Manager and contribute to the Account Plan to
enforce the final sale of JnJ products and services
• Communicate with customers in the event of complaints, problems or backorders
• Provide training CSSD staff
• Apply Healthcare Compliance regulations
• Provide customer-focused service to develop customer relationships;
• Communicate with Customer Service, Management and other internal departments about
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
o Invest in understanding the needs of internal and external partners through active listening. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
o Succeed in building broad and deep networks in our client’s organization with a focus on clinical KOLs
o Consider how to apply new ideas you generated in the activities for the CONNECT imperative.
o Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done
o Determine how to enable more calculated risk taking, support and encourage
o Create a new level of partnership focused on strong commitment.
o Be a role model in Credo-based customer interaction. Demonstrate business
excellence through the WHAT and HOW dimensions.
o Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
o Identify & develop the skills necessary for future success.
o Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
o Be business-results driven, devote yourself actively and wholeheartedly to the work so that goals are achieved
o Demonstrate responsibility, apply high quality standards and use available resources efficiently.
o Promote a culture of accountability by improving current performance and taking responsibility for mistakes.
o Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
o Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
o Analyze the success of recent projects; conduct “after action or lessons learned reviews” to streamline efforts and reduce barriers to results.
Business Environment and Context
• Create value for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
• Price pressure demand in value driven approach.
• Highly evidence based and technical market.
• New and different decision makers and influencers.
• Added value drives the decision-making process of a multiple stakeholder team in our accounts.Kwalificaties
• Experience on or with CSSD department
• Bachelor/ Master degree para medical, business administration or economics
• Proven track record and demonstrated capabilities in a sales position
• Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
• Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders
in a highly matrixed environment
• Strong passion and track record for business accomplishments & will to make things happen & deliver
• Strong communication skills & influencing skills
• Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
• Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
• Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work daily requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
• Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
• Integrity and Credo-based leadership
• Self- awareness, adaptability and stress resistant
• Desired educational background: (para)medical, business administration or economics
• Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape
• Knowledge of languages: Dutch, English.
Working Relationships (Key Internal & External Stakeholders)
• Business Unit Lead CSS (reporting line)
• EMEA Marketing
• Strategic Account Manager
• Service & Repair Technicians
• Commercial Excellence Team
• Focused on Clinical customers and KOL’s
• Non- clinical stakeholders
• Competitors Primaire locatie
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)Functie
Selling MD&DRequisition ID