1. Develop and implement
Local Brand & Trade Activation Plan
- Develop and deploy a local Activation Plan per
brand, based on planned NPI roll-outs, regional shopper strategic guidelines or
defined hub campaign initiatives in combination with local top spin where
- Ensure execution of the plan per channel and
customer based on local knowledge (trade windows, lead times, KAM agreements,
sales force GTM strategies, POS local requirements&constraints) and in
timely alignment and coordination with consumer facing activation.
- Provide sales teams with brand&category education
and relevant detailing material.
- Develop and provide monitoring and evaluation
of campaign performance towards consumers and across channels as well as
customers on key activities.
- Own local Brand Activity Overview and secure
synchronization of consumer and shopper/trade facing activities
successful NPI launches in the local market.
- Provide hub with requested input on NPI
- Apply NPI 360 activation pack and enable
channel specific presentation & implementation.
- Secure optimal DDPP-execution.
- If appropriate initiate trade communication
through relevant trade press.
- Applying hub price strategy to local RSP and
net/net pricing definition.
optimized shopper marketing activation.
- Adopt hub activity package (in-store &
towards consumer and trade). Responsible for the local implementation and
- Initiate and execute local activation where
needed, due to local market, regulatory or customer situation.
and own channel specific DDPP Master Plan per category and brand based on
overall brand strategy, in order to secure an optimal DDPP-execution.
- Develop local DDPP Master Plan to include
Promotional Menue, RSP & SKU Ranking Overview, Merchandising Overview. Train
commercial team on guidelines and ensure execution through account plans.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating
actual vs targets and to suggest corrective actions where needed.
and effectiveness analysis
- Analyze the profitability and effectiveness of
the category/brand actions executed, continuous looking for learnings that
maximize the business.
- RGM brand initiatives identification,
implementation, tracking and report.
2.Be a counterpart to the
local channel teams and major customers.
- Responsible for deployment of the brand at
channel and / or customer level through NPI presentations, training material
and customer tailored promotional support (NPI, as well as other shopper
- Provide the channel teams with all the product
and marketing information and material needed.
- Align on customer targets and give input on tracking
measures, in line with the Activation Plan and the DDPP Master Plan.
- Ensure relevant product & shopper training
for sales team with support of regulatory team.
3.Monitor the Market /
- Be knowledgeable on syndicated data use and
- Responsible for in-depth Market Share Tracking
on Channel and customer and discuss relevant actions with the KAM and Hub
Brand Teams respectively.
- Provide Hub Marketing with competitive
information & lead local challenges.
- Continuous market screening & reporting to
hub and local internal
- Align with hub on eventual local actions or
need of support.
- Provide input on primary research (translation
of questionnaire approval)
- Initiate shopper related research and action
- Provide relevant category insights based on
behaviors of shopper and consumer trends.
- Ensure that the VOC is heard in the brand
4. Be responsible for the local BTL budget (BME)
& full brand P&L
- Input to budget process and target setting,
creation of POs, tracking and provide recommendations for investment shifts.
- Responsible for full brand P&L tracking
and promotion of corrective measures to reach targets (NTS, GP, BME, BMC)
5. Key role in the
country governance model:
as local representative at Hub Brand Alignment Meetings (GFOET)
- Take responsibility for all country activation
- Present best practice cases and seek
opportunity to deploy activation ideas from other markets.
- Input on local issues and requirements to
brand strategy & brand plans.
Country Activation Team (CAT) Meetings
- Take responsibility for all country activation
and coordination between departments
- Guarantee full alignment between local
activation and hub brand strategies
- Identify business GAPs and opportunities and
promote the appropriate actions
- Align NTS estimations per brand with sales and
input in the planning volume S&OP process accordingly
6. Ensure high quality
local adaptation for consumer facing marketing material
- Understand and live brand footprint &
- Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption &
approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation.
- Digital: Involvement in adoption &
approval of local websites, also applicable for other digital or social media
- Provide input on request to hub brand reviews,
responsible for any local brand related reviews
7. Customer development
& Digital customer initiatives
- Responsible for Business Development Tools and
- Digital Customer (digital plan and execution
in customer digital environment; plan and execute for the future eCommerce)
- Category Management Ad Hoc Projects
- Business model inputs for new players strategy
8. Key counterpart to
local regulatory & supply chain team
- Input to local NPI naming and regulatory strategy
- Local portfolio management (agreed
SKU-rationalization, phase-in and out)
- Manage local slob
- Initiate displays-solutions when needed in
line with GP targets
- Review local artwork and sign off
- Input planning volume forecast for NPI into
- Monitoring of MAPE & BIAS on brand level
and issuing corrective actions to key accounts.