Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
My Acuvue CRM & Digital Capability Lead APAC
Requisition ID: 1805647845W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Acuvue Marketing Manager for APAC, to be located in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name. Ever since ACUVUE® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
ACUVUE® is the market leader in Contact lens category worldwide. However we are not resting on our laurels and we will continue to drive net new wearer growth into category and ACUVUE by crushing hesitancy, activating the fit and creating habit.
- My Acuvue APP : Own and manage the My Acuvue App across China, KR, HK, TW, SG with over 3 Million members and growing rapidly. Full ownership from Content, consumer Journeys, experience, analytics, upstream and downstream, etc drive new wearers ( Acquisition, Consideration and Conversion)
- Digital Capabilities; Drive and implement all Digital capabilities/Infrastructure across APAC. Namely Website Consumer( Canvas roll out), Website for Eye Care professionals, DMP management, Data Lake, etc
- Bachelor's Degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of progressive marketing or related business experience is required
- Out of 10 years, a minimum of seven (7) years of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience and/or vision care industry
- Proven Success in:
- Digital Marketing using the power of Analytics
- Precision & personalized Marketing leading to consumer acquisition and conversion
- App Management and driving user engagement and customer advocacy leveraging on earned and paid media along with CRM programmes
- Highly motivated, self-confident and effective operating in a very independent mode
- Prior experience working with market research, retail agencies, advertising agencies and agency management experience with excellent track record / feedback from agencies
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making
- Adept at building effective relationships across internal and external partners, collaboration and experience in building strong communication flow with marketing partners while bringing a sense of urgency to the critical needs of the business is required
- Prior experience working with Legal and Regulatory teams is required
- Prior experience working global partners is preferred
- Experience working in multiple markets is preferred
- This position will be located in Singapore and may require up to 25% time of international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)