Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805647819W
1. Maximize the access and biz both for new launches and in-line products for assigned therapeutic areas (by TA) and in strict adherence to the company’s strategy guidelines and policy restrictions.
a) Develop the new pricing and market access strategy & roadmap for new launches to optimize the launch excellence;
b) Lead market research or consulting projects on pricing and market access;
c) Develop effective HEOR strategy for key products and ensure health economics data accuracy for business support
2. Lead value proposition and dossier development;
a) Lead the value proposition and dossier developments to match the market access strategies;
b) Identify the data gap, develop the data generation plan and implement the health economic, RWE and budget impact analysis;
c) Policy shaping on reimbursement value assessment and HTA;
d) Provide necessary HEOR training for internal and external stakeholders
e) Work closely with MAnGA other function, PR, Marketing and MAF to identify external stakeholders and keep sufficient communication
1. 5+ years’ work experience in commercial or market access experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related consulting firm;
2. Good sense of the market access, pricing and reimbursement landscape and policy environment, have experience in marketing, strategic marketing, market access planning, pricing, policy analysis to strategy imperatives, cost effective/budget impact analysis, value proposition development, dossier preparation, market research in pricing and marketing;
3. Leadership and collaborative skills, mature in communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with multi levels of cross functions;
4. Logical thinking in prioritization and analytical skills;
5. Bachelor’s Degree above in Healthcare/Health Economics discipline;
6. Excellent written and oral English communication skills and competence with key software programs;
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Health Economics Mkt