Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Communication & PR Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805647739W
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Egypt is recruiting for a PR & Communication Specialist to be located in Cairo
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), cardiovascular disease, general medicine (acid reflux disease, infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), pain management, and women’s health.
Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
Summary of the job:
Responsible for providing a variety of communications services related to the business' internal and external communications programs. Develops and writes in-depth or complicated stories for printed publications and the internet. Leads individual internal communications projects with a strong focus on communication planning, development and implementation. Analyzes data on the quality and impact of internal communications activity. Recommends improvements where appropriate. Establishes and maintains network of contacts to inspire collaboration, knowledge sharing and to facilitate the adoption of common practices. Performs final review and editing of written communication pieces. Interviews subject matter experts and other key personnel in preparation for a story. Evaluates research compiled from various sources for relevance and to ensure accuracy of communications and Reviews various communications to ensure that programs drive consistent messages to all audiences. Identifies and corrects inconsistencies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with LT to develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Oversee all public relations activities
- Handle social media activities to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Use existing media relationships and nurture new contacts within business and industry media
- Handle media inquiries and interview requests
- Build content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Establish relationships with leaders with vision to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Liaise with HR to boost the Employer Brand of Janssen as part of J&J
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and partners
- Work Closely with Engage & Connect Committee and Employer Branding & internal Comm Committee for ensuring all activities, initiatives are cascaded to organization and measure their effectiveness
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally through the FB page
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organisation, either face to face or through regular written communication
Janssen Egypt (7804)