Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805647733W
Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
As a member of the Finance team, the Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for providing Finance Business Support in the MISSA Region (Maghreb, Iran, Sub - Saharan Africa) that consists of 49 countries with a population of 1Bn people; part of Emerging Markets within JNJ Medical Devices Sector.
The business with a turnover of approx. $60m and is mainly operated through distributors.
The Senior Finance Analyst will support the 3 regions (Maghreb, Iran and Sub Sahara Africa), working directly with the Finance Lead to provide accurate, timely and meaningful financial analytics to influence and support business decisions.
This role will be critical in enabling Region’s success in Planning & Updates, Reporting, and Analytics activities while successfully collaborating with other departments (Credit Controllers, Supply Chain Planning, Commercial Excellence etc…) and Finance colleagues in a three-tier module (BSCOE and GS).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the finance lead to drive compliant and consistent sales growth, mitigate risks and implement transparent distributor management processes
- Responsible for key financial planning activities, (business planning and updates, short and long term financial forecasts, latest estimate updates)
- Provide Analytical support to Regional Sales & Marketing teams in MISSA
- Analysis and control of OPEX and focus country GP analysis
· Collaborating closely with the BS CoE for both the planning and reporting processes
- Support ES & P initiatives
- Supporting the team for the month end activities
- Assisting the team in ad hoc analyses and presentations for the senior managemenT
- Participating actively in several projects both local and regional
- Supporting in Internal Compliance Audits and Local Statutory audits
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)