Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer & Shopper Marketing Manager, Southern Europe Cluster (Oral Care) TEMP
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805647555W
Customer & Shopper Marketing Manager, Southern Europe Cluster (Baby)
- In collaboration with the Marketing cluster team identify critical Shopper & Customer initiatives to the SE cluster (Output of the Brand plans)
- Lead Southern Europe Strategic shopper & category projects
- Generate relevant insights (shoppers and customers) for our business based on a deep understanding of the categories, brands and shoppers (sources: Nielsen / IMS/ ad hoc qualitative & quantitative market research).
- Responsible for developing Shopper Marketing toolkits to main in store events (NPI´s, IMC´s) including selling story, claims, visuals, display strategy, POS solutions, shopper activation mechanics.
- Develop Category growth stories to be translated in Perfect store execution. Toolkits including Category Layouts, POS Visuals, Planogram Recommendation, Range recommendation (MSL), Price & Promo guidelines.
- Close relation with brand activation and sales teams in the countries to guarantee brand plan flawless execution.
- Be an influent member of Cluster Customer& Shopper Marketing sharing best in class campaigns with the wider community and looking within J&J for scalable opportunities.
- Be the focal point of contact with the Shopper Regional team to guarantee strategic alignment, best practices sharing and increase our capability to influence and increase our share of voice in EMEA strategic forums.
- Deliver Shopper Marketing evaluations for major activities, using results to determine best ROI activities and drive year on year improvements.
- Dashboards: Synchronize data to ensure consistency in approach and level of data analysis >> fact based decision making across countries.
- Control and optimize shopper marketing budget allocated to the MS&P projects.
- University degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven leadership and strong experience in Shopper Marketing, Sales/Marketing preferred
- Experience working with Grocery retailers
- Experience working with Oral Care category, preferred
- Fluent in English
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ...)
- Well-structured, focused & setting clear priorities
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional business partners to impact decision-making
- Clear communication skills; ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Business knowledge with ability to appropriately use judgment and risk-taking
- Strong project management and analytical skills critical to success in this position
- Strategic business partnership: cross-functional leadership, business acumen & understanding of organizational dynamics, influencing skills, objectivity
- Results oriented and clear bias for action on priorities
- Commercial and Financial acumen, excellent understanding of ROI, using all to inform decision making
- knowledge of retail environment
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions
- Innovative thinking
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)