Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Manager, Supplier Quality Management
Requisition ID: 1805647512W
· Day-to-day supervision on implementation of the approved standard procedures related to material & warehouse management.
· Participation in supplier/material selection and qualification activities.
· Plan, conduct supplier audit using a risk-based approach against the J&J quality requirement. Evaluate and monitor the supplier’s MAP and its progress.
· Work very closely with other departments to improve overall supplier’s quality performance and establish best practices to ensure supplier/material management fully comply with current GMP, and J&J quality standards.
· Supervision and improvement material quality with the process of quarterly and annual review and common continuous improvement tools (e.g., Lean, DMAIIC, SPC)
· Do evaluation and control for any change request from supplier’s end based on risk assessment methodology
· Problem solving through NC/CAPA system to identify root cause and assess action taken from suppliers for material quality issues as a coordinator in required time period.
· Work with the head of SQM to design and deploy SQE2/TA project to continuously improve the quality performance in key suppliers.
· Work with site strategic sourcing team to update supplier ownership list and ensure exact information reflected to the updated list.
· Participate in process improvement projects and initiatives
· Support ASPAC COE ONE activities.Comply with the rules and regulations of company, EHS, and HCC
· A minimum bachelor degree, major in relevant science (e.g. pharmacy, chemistry, chemical engineering, microbiology, food technology)
· A minimum of 5 years working in QA function in pharmaceutical industry
· Strong communicator, and good team work with others
· Good spoken and written English.
· Good understanding on Chinese GMP and other regulations in China, cGMP, PIC/S and ICH knowledge preferred.
· Experience in auditing and health authority inspections desirable.
· High energy level; positive attitude; works well under stress
· Problem solving and action planning facilitation skills
Shanghai Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (7048)