Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SALES CONSULTANT - ETHICON
Requisition ID: 1805647508W
Johnson & Johnson AG is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
Sales Consultant WC/ Biosurgery, Region: German speaking CH
Job purpose: Responsible for achieving Ethicon product sales (Wound Clousure and Biosurgery) to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration of innovative surgical technologies related to the Orthopedics and Spine business.
- Makes preplanned sales presentations and demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Contacts and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities extensively to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions and identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
- Accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share, serving multiple accounts in a prescribed territory and conducting and implementing Market Development.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines and therapeutic areas.
- Follows up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Provides feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provides ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- University studies ideally as an OR technician (OP Fachmann/frau) or related to life sciences, in Business Administration.
- Familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook for daily business use.
- Languages: German is required, ideally Swiss German, and English at a fluent level.
- 1-3 years experience as a clinical support specialist or in sales within the Medical Device field or previous experience as an OR nurse or technician will be a great advantatge.
- Service-, support-, solution- and results-oriented person.
- Able to work independently and take ownership and responsibility.
- It is required that you have a valid class B driver’s license.
Location: home office and travelling within the region
Have we picked your interest? If so, please send us today your online application.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)