Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager (Product Lifecycle)
Requisition ID: 1805647456W
Be Vital in this role
A newly created role is available for a Product Lifecycle Manager to initially support the Depuy Synthes business in Australia and New Zealand around the the significant opportunities we have to:-
- Streamline/rationalise our product offerings
- Reduce excess inventory balances in short + long term consignment and state and national warehouses
- Improve consigned inventory + instrument asset efficiency + productivity
- Build a Product Lifecycle Management capability
The role will design and lead strategic improvements initially for the ANZ Depuy Synthes business and enable effective conversations across the business to ensure the effective management of the product portfolio to deliver a competitive customer experience at an appropriate cost to serve. Key to this will be the successful implementation of the Internal Business Planning Process (IBP).
The role will be build close work relationships with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain/CLS teams to develop an enterprise wide Asset/Product lifecycle management framework that is designed to minimise the cost of expired, excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory.
The role will create a commercial excellence capability with New Product Introduction strategies for Inventory and Instruments by using outputs from Key Account Planning, Launch Excellence Planning and hospital theatre staff liaison to drive significant reduction in slow moving consignment inventories.
The role will also be responsible for building an investment plan to align the organisation to the investment for resource and capability.
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role, we are seeking the
following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Project Management, Science, Marketing or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing or Supply Chain supporting a commercial organisation
- In depth understanding of the Medical Device industry and consignment supply models
- Experience in project management and change management or roles with a commercial strategic focus
- Demonstrated strengths in analytics, design thinking, strategy development & innovative thinking
- Previous experience engaging with stakeholders at the C Suite level
Be part of something bigger than yourself
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment
is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team.
We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we
require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is
Australia-New South Wales-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)