Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805647275W
Founded in 1886, the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in three business areas:
Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in HR, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Full time permanent contract
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Manage supplier communications, including sourcing event invitations, issue resolution, pricing terms negotiations, and contracting
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their needs and support them in achieving their targets through sourcing activities.
- Manage the purchase order process, including creating and approving the purchase requisition, selecting suppliers, verifying budget alignment
- Perform supplier negotiations
- Execute sourcing events, evaluate results, communicate with suppliers on quotes, interface with contracting, and enable updates in ERP systems
- Receive, analyze, and resolve supplier inquiries, disputes, and payment discrepancies
- Perform data analytics, forecast demand, and identify baselines for purchasing that meet prioritized business requirements
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies (competitive bid policy, etc)
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- A Bachelor degree is required, with a preferred concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 1 year of procurement experience is required
- Experience working in a shared service center is preferred
- Previous buying experience (high frequency tactical buying) preferred
- Knowledge of Procurement processes is required
- Working knowledge of Procurement systems (ERP, SAP, Ariba, etc.)
- Demonstrated effectively working remotely with business partners
- Fluent in English and other EU language preferable Italian or French
In return, we offer:
- Most of all we offer an exciting and challenging job position where you can excel and work environment which you will enjoy. By joining us you will:
- Be part of an international team of experts to inspire and support you.
- Benefit from extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Be involved in healthy and active work environment.
- Help community members stay active and connected.
- And of course, receive competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)