Johnson & Johnson Careers
Buyer with French or Italian
Requisition ID: 1805647275W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Buyer with French or Italian
Full time, permanent contract
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Manage communication with suppliers - including sourcing event invitations, issue resolution, pricing terms negotiations, contracting etc.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their needs and support them in achieving their targets through sourcing activities.
- Main focus on Marketing Category
- Manage the purchase order process, including creating and approving the purchase requisition, selecting suppliers, verifying budget alignment
- Perform supplier negotiations
- Execute sourcing events, evaluate results, communicate with suppliers on quotes, interface with contracting concerning contracts
- Receive, analyze, and resolve supplier inquiries, disputes, and payment discrepancies
- Perform data analytics as necessary
- Ensure compliance with relevant company policies
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- A Bachelor degree with concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting, Logistics or Marketing
- French or Italian on fluent level – required
- Fluent English
- Previous experience from procurement or marketing for around 1 year
- Experience working in a shared service center is preferred
- Experience with SAP or Arriba is preferred
- Personality wise we are expecting you to be independent, we are ready to teach you the job but we are expecting you to catch things fast. We are looking for cooperative team member to the team with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Client focus is also very important for us.
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)