Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805647212W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Accounts Receivable Specialist to be located in Ankara .
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ownership of the respective AR’s portfolio, collections, managing Credit exposure and communications
- Ability to work independently on the customers
- Management of customer orders based on Credit Police & Compliance
- Reporting: prepare, utilize, and provide meaningful explanation on collection reports
- Cooperate with GS Regional team
- Support / back up other team members and contribute be positive atmosphere within the team
- Perform accounts receivable confirmations with customers for the respective portfolio.
- Lead and coordinate regular customer communications via phone and face to face field visits for the customers in responsibility
- Anticipate any business changes and work with related parties to reflect those timely in order to minimize any impact on business
- Contribute to relevant processes for Compliance, SOX and Audit requirements
- University degree in Finance/ Economics, or equivalent
- 5+ years of Credit Control experience. Preference in the local market and healthcare industry
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong analytical thinking capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Resides in Ankara
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)