Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Representative (One Ethicon)
Requisition ID: 1805647137W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for a Sales Representative:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ONE ETHICON)
Full-time temporary contract (replacement for maternity leave)
Sales Representative is responsible for the development and maintenance of sales in a specific territory, for product lines and accounts. He/she has a defined sales target to achieve and operates within established policy guidelines.
As Sales Representative, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Arranging appointments with doctors, nurses and pharmacist.
- Leading sales conversation with customers.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers.
- Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses. Regularly attending surgeries in operation rooms.
- Working with team managers to plan how to approach clients and to create effective business plans to ensure sales in a particular region.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, incl. database management
- Preparing materials for Hospital tenders.
- Planning work schedule based on weekly and monthly timetables, cooperating closely with other sales team members.
- Discussing target clients with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Organizing conferences for doctors, nurses and other medical staff.
- Attending regular company meetings.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and products
- Acquired University degree
- Fluent level of English (both spoken and written), native level of Croatian
- Previous experience from the healthcare industry and sales is an advantage
- Experience from multinational company is considered as a plus
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track of building good relationships with external and internal customers
- Sense of urgency; very good planning skills and diplomacy
- Valid driving license
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive Janssen’s growth further
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Croatia (7396)