Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
EMEA Make Excellence Manager
Requisition ID: 1805647105W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world ... one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson GmbH represents the consumer health care business. With a broad portfolio of well-known brands we are in touch with the consumer at every stage of life.
- Lead Maintenance Governance for the EMEA Region
- Develop EMEA Sites Maintenance Capabilities and Regional Maintenance SMEs
- Lead the EMEA deployment of the standard Maintenance Organizational Model.
- Support local Maintenance improvement plan definition and actively support the execution
- Oversees Strategic, Competitiveness & CIPs Projects along the Consumer Manufacturing Sites in EMEA
- Introduce Innovative technical solutions to support sites improvement plans delivery
- Coordinate cross EMEA sites improvement initiatives (Spare parts inventory management, digital asset management)
- Change management of Leadership team (Managers) to guide their local targets to meet the regional strategy.
- Support JJPS Diagnostics
- Support Make Excellence initiatives
- Master’s in engineering and highly experienced in manufacturing & industrial environments in Managerial positions within JnJ
- Maintenance leadership position is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Best practices knowledge such as Lean Manufacturing, SMED, TPM, Asset Management.
- Good digital skills
- Good communication capabilities, leadership, change management, perseverance
- Good level of connectivity within the organization.
- Desired Knowledge and Skills: exMBA, J&J background, JJPS, ME2, ZD, JJPS/M2W experience, FDA knowledge.
Johnson & Johnson G.m.b.H. (7980)