Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805647103W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERIN, BAND-AID , and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
- Manage MT channel sales via distributor to achieve sales volume and market share
- Manage distribution & availability
- Sales forecast, annual and monthly sales target. Stock and delivery plan, branding activities, monthly /annual promotion, display programs.
- Manage budget and allocation ensure that no overspending occurs
- Conduct Join Business Plan - Annual Business Plan and Quarterly Business Review
- Work closely with distributor to build the sales forecast and push sales volume
- Manage current account activities & activation
- Provide analysis and reports on the Sales performance for MT customers
- Monitor volume target & volume growth
- Deliver world class customer services
- Build good relationship with internal to ensure speed up to market
- Building and maintaining good relationship with Key Customers in MT Channel
- Bachelor degree or higher in related majors.
- Proven track record in a sales management role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing sales team/assigned territory preferably from consumer products industry with basic knowledge of brand & category management.
- Strong understanding of sales applications/principles and building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)