Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805647100W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 60 countries. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices & Diagnostics and Pharmaceuticals. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson has consistently received awards from prestigious organizations. Most recent recognitions include 2nd Rank in Barron's list of World's Most Respected Companies in 2010 and 4th Rank in Fortune's list of World's Most Admired Companies in 2010.
Janssen Pharmaceutica is a division of Johnson & Johnson and is actively engaged in addressing the most critical needs of patients around the worlds through 5 major therapeutic areas: Oncology, Central Nervous System, Pain, Infectious Diseases and Biological & Immunology. Janssen has been in the Philippines since 1982 and has launched different products that have led in the therapeutic areas they participate in. It can be extremely satisfying to work with physicians in delivering these healthcare solutions, both in developed and emerging markets where they can bring a powerful measure of hope to people who suffer from the ravages of their conditions.
Territory Representatives, Janssen Pharmaceutica
(Field-based, Metro Manila, Philippines)
To create prescription based demand for Janssen products by promoting these products to target Doctors. To accomplish this, the TR will identify, select and develop the right MD target to be included in his master list, implement a territory business plan, proposing and executing special programs while at the same time complying with company policies and procedures, industry and government guidelines, authority approval limits, strategic directions and in accordance to the J&J Health Care Compliance. To deliver at least 100% sales performance of all products versus target at the end of the year.
- Meet Marketing, Promotional and Sales Objectives through effective and consistent detailing to HCP's.
- Provide pertinent and updated product information to target HCP's.
- Effective and timely implementation of territory business plan.
- Manage and Control operational expenses and company assets
- Key accounts development
- Manage and support the development of Key Opinion Leader's and Evolving Opinion Leader's within the territory.
- Establish a positive and professional image for the company
- Monitor sales, product movements and inventory levels at the trade outlets (dispensing MDs, drugstores & industrial accounts) and hospital pharmacies.
- Organize Promotional Activities and supplement this with territory initiated action plans to counteract competition.
- Respond immediately to customer concerns, needs and queries.
- Perform other official duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
- Prepare and submit report on time on the following items:
Progress and performance in relation to the market, competitors, and company products
All administrative reports
- Ensure all duties & responsibilities are done within the industry's rules and regulations as well as the company's HCC guidelines.
- Report all product Adverse events to Local Safety Officer within 1 (one) calendar day.
- Adhere to company values, procedures, and policies on expense report, cash advances, call reporting etc., at all times, and cooperates with the audit team during the conduct of audit related, but not limited to, aforementioned policies.
- Graduate of a 4-year medical-related or business course, college or university from a reputable school
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- A quick learner and can achieve results with minimal supervision
- Proficient communication skills: oral and written business correspondence, presentation planning and delivery
- Intermediate MS Office capabilities: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Must know how to drive and has a valid driver’s license
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)