Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805646871W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT
Full time, limited contract (maternity cover)
- Month-end closing activities for country in scope
- Responsible for the accuracy of General Ledger accounting entries and Reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, Compliance, Internal Audit and SOX requirements;
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting focus
- Supporting the senior accountant
- Building relationships with local teams
- Internal control framework around General Ledger, closing and financial reporting activities is maintained
- Ad hoc one-time requests, participates in projects as/when required
- Bachelor degree
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Cca 1-2 year(s) working experience in financial area
- Basic accounting & good finance knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to detail, good organization skills, ability to work under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to work with people at different levels and in remote locations
- Team spirit, loyalty
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)