Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Representative (Hematology - Bucharest Area)
Requisition ID: 1805646836W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is now looking for an experienced Medical Representative:
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (HEMATOLOGY)
Region: Bucharest Area
Full-time temporary contract for 2 years
The Medical Representative is responsible for achieving the sales objectives through the implementation of the sales tactical plan for the area of responsibility and by implementing the approved promotional activities. The Medical Representative is accountable for building professional relationships with Health Care Professionals in order to communicate approved scientific data about the dedicated diseases and the products. He/ she is also responsible for ensuring the company image in area of responsibility.
Our Medical Representative has the following areas of responsibility:
- Builds professional relationships with HCPs in predetermined territory
- Suggests a tactical sales plan for territory and seeks agreement from Area Sales Manager
- Exhibits deep scientific knowledge on diseases and products of responsibility
- Is responsible for applying product strategy
- Is responsible for communicating on label scientific data/ materials provided by Marketing/ Medical Affairs department
- Demonstrates and promotes ethical and compliant business behaviour
- Collaborates with other sales and non- sales personnel to address market needs
- Identifies and maintains a KOLs network in area of responsibility
- Plans and executes customer visits
- Provides accurate and timely feedback about customers and market
- Identifies new customers
- Ensures compliance with all requirements (HCBI, Regulatory, Business Conduct, Credo Values, ARPIM code)
- Prepares sales reports and updates systems accordingly
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- University degree (most preferably in Medical, Pharmaceutical or Dentist faculty)
- Previous experience on a similar position at least 4 years
- Past experience in Hematology/Oncology is considered as an advantage
- Fluent level of English language (both spoken and written), native level of Romanian
- A proven track record of building relationships with clients and Key Opinion Leaders
- Strong customer orientation
- Collaboration and teaming attitude
- Sense of urgency and goal oriented personality
- Valid driving license
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide leader in pharmaceutical area
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial and nonfinancial remuneration package
- Company car also for private use
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)