Johnson & Johnson Careers
Strategic Account Manager - Medical Devices
Requisition ID: 1805646255W
Johnson & Johnson AG is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, acting worldwide with more than 129,000 employees. Since 1930, our responsibility towards our staff has been, and still is, an essential element of our Credo. High quality standards and an inspiring identification with our products and services distinguish us. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is a trendsetter in the area of medical technology.
Strategic Account Manager (SAM)
SAM is an essential part of the future business strategy for the our Medical Devices Companies. It is how we will go to market as an integrated organization and will be critical to our future growth plans. With this approach to our non-clinical customers, we can demonstrate the long-term value of partnership and working with Johnson & Johnson’s Global Group and, most importantly, our impact on patient care.
This new role will report to the Strategic Account Director, and be responsible for developing mutually beneficial long term partnerships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in a given number of designated key accounts.
In conjunction with the SAD, the SAMs will develop and lead the account strategy to drive additional profitable sales and market share growth within Hospital, Hospital Groups & Group Purchasing Organizations.
Together with the business units, the SAM will coordinate and support the proposal development process, presenting issues any risks along with their implications to the required levels of management. Mostly important the SAM would present one face of Ethicon and DePuy Synthes to commercial stakeholders in strategic accounts.
- Degree level educated, BBA, Master’s qualification would be an advantage
- At least +5 years of sales or strategic account management experience with evidence of successful commercial outcomes
- Functional understanding of marketing / finance / IT / supply chain / commercial / healthcare economics to help drive non-product related value added services (VAS) would be an advantage
- A track record of entrepreneurship, where proactively identified opportunities have been converted into demonstrable business results through a sense of urgency
- Must demonstrate strong Credo based leadership principles and the highest level of ethics in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of involvement in contract negotiations
- Has a wide existing network of clinicians, non-clinical personnel and hospital administrations
- Understanding of the healthcare market environment / country’s healthcare policies and identification of short term and long term factors that may affect the business
- Be a good negotiator and possess a high degree of self-confidence, courage and conviction
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills to professionally represent Company in at least one official language in the country, preferably two (German, French)
- Strong external network including patient and disease-based special interest groups
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)