Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
WW Inventory Entitlement Analyst - Finished Goods
Requisition ID: 1805646252W
The WW Inventory Entitlement Analyst - Finished Goods is responsible for leading key processes that drive attainment of the Wound Closure & Repair and Biosurgery inventory commitments.
This individual manages the finished goods inventory entitlement process which determines the appropriate inventory levels for all WC&R and Biosurgery main storage locations. This in turn balances both optimal service levels as well as attainment of inventory financial commitments. He / she is also responsible for driving the analyses and content for the various business planning processes and updates. Further, this position will build and monitor appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and subsequent governance programs to ensure that his / her inventory plans are respected and following through with root cause analyses and corrective actions as discrepancies are found.
This position will work very closely with the Supply Network Planning, Regional Planning, Supply Chain Projects, and Business Optimization groups to ensure that the inventory plans and practices are synchronized with all other functional planning groups.
This individual will report to Senior Supply Chain Inventory Planning Manager.
- The management of the finished goods inventory entitlement process to determine inventory levels for all WC&R and Biosurgery main storage locations.
- The development of building full simulations and leadership updates for Operations Business Planning (and temp checks) both to align the optimal plans for Regional Distribution as well as Manufacturing processes.
- The deployment of 'best in class' inventory management practice KPIs. Works with regional owners, Supply Network Planning, and Production Planning & Logistics groups to assure that business processes ensure the right item, in the right quantity, is available without maintaining excessive stock levels or compromising patient care and safety.
- Support the Business Optimization team in identifying and implementing changes to the Inventory Entitlement process.
- The training and education of the supply chain team on the principles of inventory management and optimization.
- Models and implements changes to entitlement to support Inventory Optimization activities.
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain interactions and interdependencies.
- Strong business understanding, with experience and competency in materials management, inventory optimization, process improvements, productivity improvement, cost reduction methodologies, and the development of cohesive teams.
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of business financials.
- Relevant experience in influencing change across regional and functional boundaries desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Cultural awareness.
- Proven ability to influence / collaborate at all levels in the organization.
- Change leadership expertise.
- Customer focus (internal and external).
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related operations experience in the areas of planning / materials management, logistics, inventory control and / or finance is required.
- Process Excellence and / or APICS certification is preferred.
European Logistics Center (8785)