Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Postdoctoral Scientist in Skin Pathophysiology and Phamacology M/F
Requisition ID: 1805646128W
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, REMBRANDT® and REACH®.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Scientist in Skin pathophysiology and pharmacology with primary location in Val De Reuil, France.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Postdoctoral Scientist, Skin pathophysiology and pharmacology, will be responsible for leading research to increase our scientific insights on cutaneous adverse drug reaction (CADR) with the objective to explore consumer product based therapeutic solutions. To this end, the individual is expected to collaborate internally and externally to assess, develop and apply novel in-vitro models and assays.
The individual will be expected to:
• Conduct independent and lead innovative research (plan and execute experiments) within a multifunctional environment.
• Work collaboratively internally with cross-functional and cross-sector partners across the R&D organization of J&J Consumer and Janssen, as well as with external partners such as academic institutions or contract laboratories
• Design and execute projects, including the preparation of data analysis and interpretation summaries, technical and invention reports.
• Present data and project updates to internal cross-functional and cross-sector teams and have the opportunity to present at scientific meetings and publish in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
• Ensure compliance with internal quality/safety SOPs, including Healthcare Compliance policies as well as the highest standards of laboratory best practices.
• A minimum of a Ph.D. with skin biology, molecular biology, cell biology, bioengineering. 1+ year experience is highly preferred.
• Must be legally authorized to work in France.
• Solid working knowledge of skin biology/biochemistry pathways, hands-on experience in current techniques including in-vitro assays and models including in vitro skin equivalents and skin explants is required.
• Professional scholarly activity (e.g. conference presentations, peer-reviewed publications, patents, etc.), and prior industrial or post-doctoral experience is highly preferred.
• Ability to independently manage complex technical projects.
• Ability to acquire, analyze, interpret and organize data and document research experiments and protocols.
• Experience in statistical analysis of experimental data.
• Experience conducting competitive technical intelligence including patent and/or literature searches.
• Ability to partner with cross functional teams within a research and development environment. Experience working within a collaborative team across different disciplines as well as the ability to work with a high degree of independence is required.
• Ability to apply organizational understanding, as well as participate in decision-making in collaboration with others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must. Some knowledge of French is preferred.
• Ability to create and deliver technical presentations to both technical and nontechnical business audiences.
• It is preferred that the candidate be a self-motivated, highly creative strategic thinker with excellent communication, leadership and technical/scientific problem-solving skills.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)