Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805646096W
The Medical Devices Finance function of Johnson & Johnson offers exciting career opportunities for high calibre Finance professionals. We provide value by delivering superior financial performance, assuring financial integrity and compliance and, by developing great business leaders with Finance expertise. At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
The Business Support Centres of Excellence sit inside Business Unit Services. In EMEA, the Center of Excellence team is made up of a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well the Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa. This means the Business Support Centre of Excellence provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and expanding their horizons.
Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager Developed North, the Commercial Support Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the local Developed North Business Unit Finance groups.
• Responsibilities in this role are to ensure support in the areas of forecasting planning and reporting within the BS CoE (Business Support Centre of Excellence) Developed North cluster (France, Nordics, Belgium, Netherlands). The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of J&J worldwide and FP&A procedures and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
• Proactively lead and own P&L, Balance Sheet and Headcount business plans and related processes and their accurate and timely submissions in the system (TM1, Bravo App, Bravo);
• Support Commercial Support Manager Dev North and local Business Unit Finance (BUF) teams in all elements of Forecasting, Planning and Reporting
• Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports, Sales Reports, Spend Optimization, Trending, etc
• Preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first line commentary to enable framing by the BUF team
• Ensure Bravo reporting is accurate and timely for all business plans and updates
• Liaise with BUF local team and BS COE Dev North and BS CoE Regional Team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
• Manage monthly reporting activities for your countries of responsibility in a timely and accurate manner
• Understand the tax model structure for management reporting company
• Analyse, interpret, communicate & review financial performance
• Meet all Compliance Requirements: SOX, J&J Records Retention rules, HCC/HCBI/IAPP etc
• Assist the BS CoE Commercial Support Manager for Dev North in the documentation of current processes – SOPs, work instructions, process flows, etc.
• Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects
• Assist in the continued roll out of our SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service
• Provide accurate high quality analyses, business partnering and support to the BUF, BS CoE, and EMEA Regional Teams;
• Build strong interdependent partnerships with the BS CoE and Regional Finance Teams at all appropriate levels
• Actively partner with the management to agree any resulting actions required to ensure successful execution & follow-up
• Support the BS CoE Commercial Manager in the engagement with EMEA to ensure Dev North voice is heard & results are understood by stakeholders. Ensure this process is done in an efficient & effective way.
• Provide financial leadership & analysis of new service opportunities & other key projects & ensure ongoing monitoring; Provide strong finance leadership to other projects as required
• Drive standardization of process improvements & sharing best practice across BS CoE Team & wider EMEA Finance teams where applicable
• Proactively take responsibility for personal development
• Strong background in finance analytics
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel proficiency is a must) and ideally TM1
• Experience at a similar level and/or within a multinational environment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Fluency in English (written & oral) a must; speaking French would be an advantage
• collaborative in style, open to change and strong continuous improvement mindset
• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyse large sets of financial data ensuring that it is accurate and makes business sense
• Minimum +3 years post-qualification experience and/or +5 Years Business Experience
• Ability to bring clarity to complex business issues and proven success in managing projects & processes
• Strong communication & business partnering skills
• must be able to work with and influence internal customers
• comfortable in challenging internal customers in a non-confrontational way
• ability to work with people at all management levels and ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
• Delivers presentations to management with confidence in English; provide recommendations and solutions; demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
• Strong team player and self-starter
• Strong Business and Customer oriented focus and Mindset
• Committed to on-time-zero-defect reporting and compliance with J&J standards
• Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo
• Anticipate and manage competing and changing priorities; recommend trade-offs for business impact
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the finance tiers
• Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
• Passion for personal development
• University Degree, preferably with financial & technical background
• Recognised Professional Finance qualification
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)