Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Internship EST DACH
Requisition ID: 1805646093W
The objective of the Internship is to give graduates a first work experience and the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Johnson & Johnson – DePuy Synthes Engineering, Science and Technology (EST) organization and business environment. Interns will be in charge to lead sub-projects and support various work and activities in their respected area of responsibility.
The length of the internship is between 6-12 months, it could be part of a bachelor thesis.
Position duties and responsibilities
May include but not limited to:
• Support projects and activities within the Project Engineering function
• Support project and activities within the Manufacturing Engineering function
• Support projects and activities within the Process Engineering function
• Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)
• Facilitate project workshops and organize event
Interpersonal skills / characteristics:
— Is interested in career path of manufacturing engineering
— Good IT skills, Microsoft Office is a must (knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus)
— High degree of confidence and professional integrity
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)