Provide brief and concise statement explaining the main purpose for the existence of this position. Provide a brief summary of the role.
The Director-Category Lead will be responsible for leading a Procurement organization of 6; in support of Development category for Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific. This category is highly complex in nature and requires a close collaboration with key stakeholders within the business to execute. This individual will identify, develop and direct the implementation of Procurement goals and strategy. Plan and direct the organization’s activities and deliver against targets for financial performance, quality, and service and compliance adherence.
It will provide Regional Leadership for developing end-to-end category leadership such as category strategy development, maintaining key relationships within the business and managing key supplier relationships. The position must shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects.
The Director-Category Lead’s scope of responsibilities include:
• Develop and drive the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community.
• Developing the vision, strategy and implementation plan for a specific category or categories of spend that will effectively meet the long range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value for J&J
• Interface directly with CEO’s and other supplier leadership to assure alignment of JNJ’s objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost.
• Understands operational considerations. Identifies business demand requirements and partners with Business Engagement Leads to deliver annual value improvements and drives competitive advantage.
• Understand long range requirements of the business partners and engage in strategic planning and partnering to ensure alignment
• Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
• Build and maintain relationships throughout JNJ that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
• Develop deep supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end to end value, and bring innovation to the business
• Identify, develop and direct the implementation of Procurements goals and category strategies, based on deep subject matter expertise and an informal understanding of industry/market dynamics
• Escalate issues that may impact the Regional Procurement organization.
【Major Duties & Responsibilities】
In order of importance, briefly describe, in sentence form, the essential functions/major responsibilities of this position (principal duties and responsibilities of the position) as it exists today. Describe the job, not the person in the job. Each item listed below should be an essential function/major responsibility of the position, not a day-to-day activity.
Typically, job descriptions should contain no more than seven or eight major responsibilities ranked in order of highest percentage time to least.
【Approximate Percentage of Time Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities】
30% Develop and execute Procurement strategies that are aligned with the business/sector needs
20% Ensure execution of category strategies to include: sourcing strategy execution, negotiations, contract implementation and performance against established targets
15% Manage supplier relationships, communicate changes to category strategy, execute joint collaborative initiatives, and monitor supplier contract negotiations
15% Lead, coach and develop Development Category sourcing team in Asia region. Conduct performance reviews/serve as People Manager for Subordinate Leads
10% Facilitate the development, implementation, and maintenance of processes, policies, guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures, and Business Operating Principles
5% Lead team meetings and provide updates to Regional and Global Procurement Leadership
5% Manage & prioritize portfolio of Procurement segment (Pharm, MD&D and/or Consumer) specific initiatives
Describe important tasks or duties, not mentioned above, that are performed infrequently and are not critical to accomplishing the essential functions of the job.資格
◇Required Minimum Education: Bachelors 1 or Equivalent
◇Required Years of Related Experience: 10+ Years
◇Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
⋆Uncompromised requirements for the role:
⋆Include any required computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc.
• Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management).プライマリ場所
• Multi-county and Multi sector experience preferred with experience across geographies of varied sizes and businesses.
• Experience in the R&D category-related areas (e.g. pharmaceutical industry, drug development, etc.) desirable.
• Strong leadership, vison setting, communication, influencing, collaboration and talent development skills are required
• Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
• Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues
• Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships with J&J senior Management
• Strong project and change management capabilities
• Strong ability to set strategy direction
• Strong Business Acumen
• Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
• Ability to continuously improve the organization
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)ジョブ