Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 1805645970W
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career.
Position Title: Assistant Brand
Location: Maidenhead, UK
We now have a great opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join our Consumer business. Working within the Marketing Team you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of one of our consumer marketing strategies ( brand to be determined ). You will work closely with the internal UK commercial team to work with the Senior Brand Managers in order to create flawless in store activity and execution.
- Apply in-depth understanding of consumer and marketplace dynamics to pursue brand development and new categories/brands
- Applies working knowledge of brand strategies and brand building tactics to provide input in the planning process and assist in execution
- Displays skills in designing innovative programs/initiatives, integrating an understanding of the brand positioning and strategy to deliver high impact and measurable results
- Working knowledge of competitive price elasticity models and brand tiers to assist in forming robust RRP recommendations.
- Have an understanding of project management tools and techniques to define project objectives, milestones, scope, processes and potential process improvements
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand P&L and its components to determine implications of marketing decisions on brand profitability
- Draws on knowledge and experience of key drivers of demand forecast to address key components and accuracy of forecasting in partnership with Supply Chain
Education and Experience:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Commercial understanding with strong financial acumen in the UK market
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive and results driven
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards
- Flexibility to adapt plans/challenges as they arise
- Assistant Brand Management/Graduate experience in an FMCG environment essential.
What type of mark will you make? Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities with the world's sixth largest consumer company and an excellent range of benefits, if our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)