Johnson & Johnson Careers
Executive Account Manager
High Wycombe, England
Requisition ID: 1805645949W
Executive Account Manager
Location: East Anglia
Travel: Field based role
LifeScan is committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes. That is why we offer a range of blood glucose monitoring products and Customer Care services to meet these different needs more closely.
In the UK and Ireland, many thousands of people with diabetes depend on LifeScan products for simple testing and accurate results. LifeScan products are very easy-to-use, reliable and accurate, making life easier when it comes to blood glucose monitoring.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the largest healthcare companies worldwide, supplying a broad range of healthcare products including baby products, consumer toiletries, contact lenses, over the counter and prescription medicines, surgical devices, dressings, diagnostic products and diabetes monitoring products. LifeScan employees are guided by the Johnson & Johnson Credo, a statement of values which reinforces LifeScan's commitment to its customers, their families and the highest quality standards.
To drive recommendations and use of blood glucose monitoring products by providing support services and solutions to HCP’s across Secondary Care (Diabetes Specialist Teams and associated depts.), Primary Care (GPs, Practice Nurses and associated customers)
Increase the Diabetes Care market share in line with company expectations utilising the services and support from across the company in accordance with the Credo.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain up to date understanding of local diabetes market characteristics and business drivers
- Utilise CRM Technology & knowledge platforms to efficiently & effectively target activity within territory.
- Understand & align specific territory activities with company/regional plan
- Foster a mutually beneficial working relationship across the diabetes care company including Account Managers, Strategic Affairs Managers and management team
- Manage the holistic interface between secondary care, primary care & pharmacy with full understanding of relevant interactions
- Facilitate communication & execute strategy across secondary care, primary care & pharmacy channels to gain formulary agreements
- Seek & develop projects to enhance delivery of holistic diabetes care within territory
Key skills and competencies required:
- Driver’s License
- Commercial experience in a sales role
- Understanding and experience of working within primary and secondary care
- Data analysis—collates, organizes and interprets data to provide clear and comprehensible information
- Proven track record of success within the healthcare environment
- ABPI desirable but not essential
- Diabetes knowledge—highly desirable
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)