Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Demand & Supply Planner
Requisition ID: 1805645910W
POSITION SUMMARY: The Demand & Supply Planner will be responsible for overall planning processes for Retail or Hospital business, depends on the franchise he/she is responsible for in J&J Malaysia. The position is designed to deploy the overall strategy for demand and supply management in order to support the regional Supply Chain Strategy and meet the Company’s business needs; in particular with regards to Demand Fulfillment, Customer Service and Cost. This is done via identifying drivers for demand and supply to effectively manage the forecasting process and provide input into S&OP process for sound business decisions. He/She will interface with the Sales and Marketing teams in Retail/Hospital business in Malaysia and with Regional Planning Team for the respective business.
This position is responsible for:
- Ensure timely availability of product for J&J Malaysia to meet the customer demand.
- Manage the business forecasts over 12/24 month horizon.
- Drive the S&OP process and business forecasts for the franchise he/she is responsible for and ensuring the planning processes remains integrated with business processes.
- Own & manage overall inventory and inventory health (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Develop processes and plans to ensure efficient introduction of new products, sku phase in/out and product discontinuation as well as Slob review and deployment.
- Coordination of banded packs to ensure products meet specifications and are available n time for selling.
- Ensure the business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges.
- Analyses & initiates suitable actions based on planning key performance indicators and participates in regular reviews of policies, processes and procedures to achieve continual improvements.
- Collaborate with respective sector supply Chain teams by providing key demand signals upstream to the sector supply chains.
- In collaboration with commercial implement the customer collaboration initiatives which enhance business success/growth and reduce cost and complexity within the supply chains.
- Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends within industry.
- Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example.
- 5 to 10 years of supply chain experience in Consumer-FMCG / Medical Devices & Diagnostics / Orthopeadics or multiple functions exposure. Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success.Other skills required:
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly analytical and process oriented with an interest/aptitude in demand/supply management and customer service
- Strategic thinking ability; always seeking areas for improvement to create growth, improve financial performance.
- Enhances team’s effectiveness by taking ownership of team issues and goals, actively builds trust and rapport within the team.
- Produces reports & actions that encapsulate pertinent issues, assists team in problem solving, makes an effective contribution to discussions on other functional processes.
- Communicates effectively with sector based supply chain teams and with Commercial teams. Takes the emotion out of discussions by focusing on results and gets things done.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain and customer-centric mindset
- Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Strong computer literacy (particularly in Microsoft Excel, with competency in pivot tables and macro functionality)
- SAP & Business Warehouse
- APO or other forecasting software
- English speaking required, multi language skills are preferred
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)