Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805645902W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
OneMD the Netherlands is the result of the merger of the former two divisions with Medical Devices – Global Orthopedics (DePuy Synthes) and Global Surgery. Combined these entities form a $170MM business, which is serving almost every hospital in the Netherlands with a broad range of Medical Device products.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst.
The NL Finance team is currently hiring a Sr. Financial Analyst (SFA). This position will be the primary business partner to various departments within the organization:
- The CSS (Cardivascular & Specialty Surgery) Sales and Marketing teams
- The Strategic Capabilities team
- The Medical Education team
He/she will have to work very close with the franchise sales and marketing managers and play a key role in supporting, challenging and driving sales and investment decisions.
The SFA will directly report to the Country Finance Lead.
- Ensures compliance with the J&J WWP, SOX, HCBI and Business Conduct procedures
- Ensure correct reflection of financial performance by active engagement in month-end close process
- Business Support:
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities and communicates them to senior management in a timely manner. Pro-actively provide and execute recommendations that address risks, opportunities, and service level improvement.
- Collaborate with business partners to influence and shape business decisions that support the short-and long-term goals of MD NL
- Lead sales latest estimate process, month-end sales review, and monthly P&L review for responsible franchises
- Technology and Process Improvement:
- Influence business partners to identify more efficient, sustainable processes and systems; institutionalizes the changes that significantly improves business operations
- Lead various Finance projects that have an implication on the MD NL organization and/or performance
Education & experience:
- University degree in Finance/Economics with at least 3 years relevant business experience.
- In possession of or looking to gain a professional qualification in finance
- Fluent in English. Strong Dutch language skills required.
- Strong level in Excel & Powerpoint. Experience with SAP is desirable.
- Experience with building partnerships with multi-levels across businesses.
- Knowledge of local country, strategic and financial concepts, compliance and tax principles are an asset
Personal Skills / Leadership attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Strong analytical and business partner skills, customer oriented and strategic mindset
- Result oriented with strong prioritization skills and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to deal with complexity, with the right level of attention for details and without losing the bigger picture
- Positive and curious mindset
- Self-starting, flexible and proactive
- Able to create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
- Effective presentation skills
- Can-do attitude prepared to introduce new ideas and thinking
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)