Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Statutory Accounting Analyst
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805645900W
Role: Statutory Accounting Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region, covering over 40 legal entities and management reporting companies. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
The Position of Statutory Analyst is responsible for all aspects of accounting for local statutory adjustments, tax postings and US GAAP LE accounting for a designated set of countries. This position is highly involved in all statutory and tax audits in their assigned countries
What you’re great at:
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance, Statutory Accounting and Analysis.
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Statutory Accounting Analyst , your typical day may include:
- Maintain local ledgers and posting of local statutory adjustments
- Regular US GAAP to local GAAP ledger reconciliation
- Country specific statutory and statistical reporting, i.e. local financial statements, reports for banks, etc
- PWC audit liaison including preparation of audit deliverables and point of contact during audit for queries
- Quarterly US GAAP tax calculation for US reporting
- US tax reporting to US for actual and plan data
- Key point of contact for country tax centre staff
- Working with country tax centres on local tax returns
- Involvement in projects and process improvements
- Potential to be SAP Power User
- Ad-hoc query resolution
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Accountant ACA or ACCA, Newly qualified/Finalist or PQ.
- Preferably with industry experience
- Understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and other European GAAPs an advantage
- Not scared of tax accounting
- Good team player
- Great analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Good understanding of cultural differences between countries
- European Language skills an advantage
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)