Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Transformation Manager
Requisition ID: 1805645857W
If you have a passion for change, high energy, the transformational thinking skill & will, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for DePuy Synthes are now recruiting for a Business Transformation Programme Manager due to expansion and growth within the organisation, this opportunity represents a real opportunity to transform approach, lead the deployment and sustainment of JJPS in Cork.
The primary purpose of this role is to plan and lead the implementation of the Business Transformation Programme for DePuy Ireland and ensure the strategy is executed in both a compliant and cost effective manner.
The successful candidate will work directly with all levels and groups of the organisation, including DePuy Ireland Manufacturing Operations, Global Supply Chain, Innovation Centre, the DePuy WW Lean group, and J&J Campus Ireland, and will guide and facilitate the transformation approach based on specific needs. Lead the deployment and sustainment of JJPS on the Cork site.
This role will report directly to the Plant Manager and will have a strong dotted line to the WW Director of Lean for DePuy Synthes.
• Manage and direct the ongoing development and implementation of the transformation strategy for Depuy Ireland
• Lead the change management aspects of the Lean programme
• Facilitate creating and deploying the strategic business plan for DePuy Ireland
• Promote and deploy all aspects of the MD&D Production System across the extended network
• Coach, mentor, and develop the Lean Implementation Team & Support staff throughout the business
• Manage and report site Lean dashboard
• Develop and co-ordinate plant-wide lean training modules
• Deploy agreed best practices to other sites across the MD&D sector
• Work with the New Product Introductions Group to incorporate lean principles in product and process design and development
• Work with key suppliers to drive the adoption and implementation of lean work practices to drive increased performance on cost, quality and delivery.
• Actively promote the use of the DMAIC framework for all reengineering type activities
• Ensure all transformation changes are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
• Facilitate lean driven events throughout the manufacturing and transactional value streams that deliver breakthrough process improvements
• Develop and implement a fully integrated sustainable Standard Work programme for all levels across the site.
• Instil and maintain a sense of urgency and customer focus across the site
• Demonstrate strong leadership and a clearly identifiable work ethos throughout the lean programme
• Develop and manage collaborative Lean initiatives within the Ireland Campus
This role requires a diverse business background, preferably with direct experience in medium to large scale manufacturing companies, with specific supply chain, process excellence and change management competencies.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience is desirable in process excellence positions successfully guiding and supporting successful change across the extended value stream and transactional areas.
• Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to see multiple sides of an issue are essential. External J&J experience and/or academic study of Lean and process excellence are particularly respected
• Proven ability in Systems Thinking (Sigma plan), Plan-Do-Check-Act, and Problem Solving
• Superior change management skills including the understanding of both individual change and organizational change.
• Excellent listening and analytical skills, facilitation skills, organized, and able to lead people and help them through the challenges of change within a complex environment
• Outstanding presence and communication skills, able to inspire trust and quickly build credibility. Must have strong collaboration and influence skills
• Excellent intellect, strategic and tactical thinking ability, complemented by a "hands-on" operational and business planning orientation.
• Patient under pressure but resolute in getting things done quickly and effectively
• Accountability, with a strong desire to commit, be held accountable and be rewarded for delivering results. Recognizes and builds support for change.
• Articulates a complex change in a way that is easily understood by others.
• Moral and personal integrity and the values that inspire trust in the organization.
• Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment, and courage.
• Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts. Makes the customer central to all thinking.
Education & Qualifications
• Proven track record in leading significant Change initiatives that have delivered breakthrough results for an organisation
• Primary degree in Engineering or Science
• Minimum of 7 years overall business experience
• Demonstrated leadership, training delivery, and deployment of Lean at multiple levels of an organisation
• People management knowledge and experience, and strong cross-functional business acumen required.
• Master’s degree in Lean Operations, Process Excellence, and/or Operations Management
• Master Black belt certified
• Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing and Casting
Requirement to be 100% based at the Ringaskiddy facility in Cork, Ireland. There will be a minimal travel requirement depending on need.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)