Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Marketing Manager, Oral Care
Requisition ID: 1805645816W
To take on a digital marketing role, which will lead our selective efforts to identify, create and deliver digital strategies to grow our brand presence and dominance in the market. The role requires developing and leading digital marketing strategy/plan, for Oral Care in APAC. The candidate will work closely with creative agency team in designing digital marketing assets across various platforms
The candidate must be proficient in share, owned, earn and paid media in digital space. The role required in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and market goals, consumer behavior and knowledge the direction the digital landscape is going and a passion for all things digital. This person should help drive agencies to create pioneering, innovative ideas across all existing and emerging digital platforms that will have a positive business impact.
The candidate must be broadly knowledgeable across all broad digital areas, with strength in strategy and execution. The role will provide thought leadership / best practices on digital (leveraging the standards and practices set by the TBX and practical coaching experience across all AP markets on how to accelerate digital capability and operationalize the benefits of digital to improve business ROI.
- Define the brand’s Digital Marketing strategies, priorities and goals and ensure that digital tactics are aligned with brand business objectives. Driving integration of digital strategy into its overall brand marketing strategy
- Working in partnership with GFO (Global Franchise – APAC) in developing digital strategy for the respective brand
- Serve as the resident digital expert for brand marketers during all stages of business planning, marketing communications and campaign development. Ensure solutions align to overall business objectives.
- Act as the business owner to product managers and agencies and ensure executional excellence for digital campaigns and projects; responsible to the marketing organization to ensure that the digital activities meet the brand-set KPIs.
- Partner with agencies to develop engaging and innovative e-commerce experience
- Review reporting and KPI’s on brand’s digital initiative to develop recommendations on future product roadmap and digital product strategy from recommendations to execution*.
- Work closely and maintain good relationship with global / regional digital agency and vendors – Google / Facebook/ etc . Partner closely with agencies to build efficient and effective models for future
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as they with work closely with cross-functional internal and agency team
- Develop strategies and plans to Build Organizational Capabilities
- Establish standards of measurement across markets – Analytic, Social Listening,
- Promote cross sharing of best practice across the markets
- Conducts business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements;
- 8 to 10 years working exclusively in digital marketing for a CPG Marketer or Digital Agency
- Deep understanding of the role digital plays in the integrated marketing consumer experience
- Digital naive, fluent in digital ecosystem and how channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Strong leadership skill and be the catalyst of change for the organization
- Possess consistent ability to influence through insight-based leadership
- Must have the ability to display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for understanding and supporting business goals
- Big picture mindset with ability to zoom in and out of details ; can balance both technical and strategic demands of the function
- He/ she must thrive in a fast-paced environment , self-motivated and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Team player
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)