Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Medical] HEMA Manager
Requisition ID: 1805645809W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: HEMA Manager (Health Economic Market Access)
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 메디칼 (Medical Devices)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
HEMA Manager is responsible for leading assigned assets’ health economics and reimbursement for the launch and life-cycle management and creates opportunities aligning with market access strategy independently with instruction on complex problems.
1) Identifies and Leads Reimbursement/Re-evaluation/Indication expansion for new and in-line products pricing & reimbursement
- Develops Access strategy for HIRA in collaboration with a cross-functional team
- Develops product value dossier with relevant clinical and economic data
- Stakeholders Communication: Negotiates with government decision bodies
2) Analyzes business impact of regulation/policy in post-launch and Engages internal stakeholders
3) Is responsible for Market Insight Analyses to develop Market Access strategies in NPD Lifecycle
- Understands Business Units(BUs) strategies and objectives and recommends health economic research / RWE projects to align with it through professional insight
- Develops new options to inform business decision-making and enhance demonstration of the value of our product
4) Leads Real World Evidence generation strategy and Disseminates evidence for value proposition support
- Develops evidence generation strategy in collaboration with cross-functional team
- Communicates with AP Regional & Global HEMA CoE related to proper input
- Leads study result publication through collaboration with key external stakeholders and published data utilization
5) Brings into HEMA team operations
- Takes lead on regular communication with Business Unit
- Communicates with AP Regional & Global HEMA CoE
6) Contributes to build an effective team and develop efficient organization
1) Above Bachelor's degree, preferably Master’s degree, in public health or life science
2) At least 4 years experiences in healthcare industry with strong understanding of healthcare policy, pricing and reimbursement system, HTA, and health economics gained through experience in intensive payer communication
3) Good verbal and written communication skills
4) Ability to negotiate and communicate with internal and external customers
5) Fluency in English and Korean (both verbal and writing skills)
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805645809W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Health Economics R&D