Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist Sales Representative - Surgical Vision
Requisition ID: 1805645753W
- Medical Devices role with a niche customer base
- Be a true consultative partner to your customers
- Melbourne central and western suburbs
Be Vital in this Role
Our vision at J&J is to improve the lives of patients every day. As part of this mission, the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business allows us to make a difference to patients suffering from cataracts. An opportunity is available for an experienced healthcare sales professional to join the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies on our journey to achieve this.
In this role, you join the VIC Sales team as a Specialist Sales Representative looking after both public and private hospitals plus specialist day surgeries predominantly in the Melbourne central and western suburbs territory.
You will be responsible for the successful performance of the territory through effective business planning, building strong long-term partnerships with eye care health specialists and driving sales for our range of Intra Ocular Lenses.
You will work with a group of passionate individuals who care about helping people and joining an organization with strong values and a commitment to the patients that we serve.
Be Valued for Who You Are
We are seeking someone who is just as committed as we are to patient care. Combined with your experience in either Medical Device Sales, Optometry or Ophthalmology, your passion to drive and achieve business results will be key traits to your success. In addition to this, you will offer the following:
- Previous Hospital Sales experience OR a clinical background in Ophthalmology
- A desire to work with a small complex portfolio of products allowing you to become a true specialist of the products
- A keen interest in orthoptics or Ophthalmology
- An understanding of the healthcare and hospital landscape
- Demonstrated experience building long term partnerships with customers
- Excellent strategic business planning skills with self-discipline and strong organisation skills
- The ability to take on board and impact highly technical information
- Familiarity with a long-term sales cycle
- A positive and can-do attitude to achieving results in a tactful manner
- A bachelor’s degree in a science related field would be highly advantageous
You may be working in medical device sales but would like to find better work life balance whilst still making a difference, or you might be a driven hospital pharmaceutical rep looking to break into the medical devices industry. Alternatively, we will also consider a driven individual qualified in orthoptics with sales/commercial acumen looking to break into commercial healthcare. We are open to people with backgrounds in other areas of healthcare sales, however you will need to demonstrate an understanding of the hospital and healthcare environment and the longer sales cycle.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
AMO Australia Pty Limited (7462)