Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805645619W
Doncaster, Sheffield, Bassetlaw, North Derbyshire, North Lincolnshire, Mansfield & Ashfield, Barnsley, Erewash, Newark & Sherwood, Southern Derbyshire, Nottingham City, Rotherham, Nottingham North & East, Rushcliffe, NE Lincolnshire, Nottingham West, Hardwick.
To drive recommendations and use of blood glucose monitoring products by providing support services and solutions to HCP’s across Secondary Care (Diabetes Specialist Teams and associated depts.), Primary Care (GPs, Practice Nurses and associated customers)
Increase the Diabetes Care market share in line with company expectations utilising the services and support from across the company in accordance with the Credo.
- Maintain up to date understanding of local diabetes market characteristics and business drivers
- Utilise CRM Technology & knowledge platforms to efficiently & effectively target activity within territory.
- Understand & align specific territory activities with company/regional plan
- Foster a mutually beneficial working relationship across the diabetes care company including Account Managers, Strategic Affairs Managers and management team
- Manage the holistic interface between secondary care, primary care & pharmacy with full understanding of relevant interactions
- Facilitate communication & execute strategy across secondary care, primary care & pharmacy channels to gain formulary agreements
- Seek & develop projects to enhance delivery of holistic diabetes care within territory
Key skills and competencies required:
- Driver’s License
- Commercial experience in a sales role
- Understanding and experience of working within primary and secondary care
- Data analysis—collates, organizes and interprets data in order to provide clear and comprehensible information
- Proven track record of success within the healthcare environment
- ABPI desirable but not essential
- Diabetes knowledge—highly desirable
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)