Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Q&C Projects
Requisition ID: 1805645602W
The Manager Project Q&C, Customer & Logistics Services Quality & Compliance (CLS Q&C) EMEA reports solid line to Senior Manager Project Q&C, Customer & Logistics Services Quality & Compliance (CLS Q&C) EMEA The position is accountable for Quality & Compliance in supporting the development and the successful execution of CLS projects in accordance with all Q&C requirements and customer needs.
As end-to-end responsible for the Quality & Compliance work stream or project, the position is accountable for delivering all Q&C deliverables on time. From a Quality oversight perspective, the position is supporting and representing Quality in other workstreams.
The Manager Project collaborates with Enterprise and regional Sector, Marketing and Operating Company Q&C organizations as well as Sector Commercial business organizations to support the CLS projects.
The position is a cross sector role that is accountable for building consensus and impact decisions with or without having direct reports and line authority.
- Ensure proper project management in order to reach the project milestones.
- Determine the impacted Q&C stakeholders/sites and connect with them to drive the project.
- Set key deliverables for the Q&C workstream in alignment with input from the Q&C stakeholders.
- Ensure in-time and correct execution of the Q&C actions to achieve the deliverables, either by personal execution or coordination of the work. Deliverables include amongst others documentation creation or updates, qualification of facility,equipment and systems or supplier selection and qualification.
- Evaluate the Q&C impact of all project change requests.
- Ensure regular communication and alignment with the project teams, CLS EMEA, the Q&C representatives of the Franchises, the LOCs and the DCs and with all other involved business partners (such as external manufacturers, 3PL, etc.)
- Actively contribute to the overall success of the project by active participation in the team meetings.
- Ensure that the required knowledge transfer has occurred between the temporary Q&C project resources and permanent Q&C operational resources before go-live of the project.
- Leverage knowledge from earlier projects and capture lessons learned from the project after execution, striving for an efficient and first-time-right project execution.
- Support the organization in process improvements whilst remaining compliant.
- Work in line with the Safety, Health and Environmental principles.
- Master degree in engineering, scientific, business or QRC disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience
- Decisive, organized, and able to learn and adapt fast within a complex social, cultural, political and changing environment. Is able to cope with multiple projects simultaneously with peak workloads at different times, highlighting a risk for overload proactively.
- Must have excellent communication skills, able to inspire trust and quickly build credibility within the Quality & Compliance, Supply Chain, and Commercial organizations.
- Must have strong collaboration and influence management skills to highlight risks and issues whilst partnering effectively across functions and operating units.
- “Hands-on” operational orientation.
- Accountability, with a strong desire to commit, be held accountable and be rewarded for delivering results. Recognizes and builds support for change. Engages in constructive conflict resolution.
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally. Makes the customer central to all thinking.
- Ability to fit in well culturally in a complex organization which is spread over Europe.
- Fluent in English and French. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
- Green-belt lean – six-sigma certified preferred, lean mindset.
- Location is in Belgium (Brussels, Beerse, La Louvière or Courcelles)
- Limited travel within EMEA region.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-training, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Hainaut-Courcelles, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Hainaut-La Louvière
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)