Johnson & Johnson Careers
TRAINEE QUALITY ENGINEERING
Requisition ID: 1805645537W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
Trainee Quality Engineer
- To advise Janssen Pharmaceuticals Schaffhausen projects on qualification aspects in Packaging, PMD and Pharma with the aim that integrated project documentation shall be produced, that is compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
- Assure that such documentation is efficiently produced and supports the on-going development and use of those systems
- To be responsible for assigned projects within QA Engineering
- To represent QA Engineering in assigned qualification projects in Janssen Pharmaceuticals Schaffhausen
- Compliance with the GMP, EHS and SOX requirements and guidelines, which are connected to the respective function
- Co-ordinate, manage and support qualification aspects of technical projects associated with the full lifecycle of system specification, implementation, test/qualification, ongoing support, such as execution of appropriate event impact assessments, support of modifications, to the final record retention period within Pharma, Packaging, MD&D, IM/IT and Lab
- Continuously observe, communicate and implement proactively possible areas for improvement in the areas of responsibility
- Attend trainings relevant to the successful execution of the function
- Assure review for compliance and approval of all critical qualification deliverables/ documentation (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, P&ID schemata & PM-Plans) as determined in Qualification Plans
- Provide and execute training on QAE Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or physical, biological, natural Sciences or other related fields
- Investigative & analytical critical thinking skills
- Good presentation skills are a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Cilag AG (8562)