Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Program Manager - Public Health
Requisition ID: 1805645492W
Company overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
PHARMA: Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Job Title (India Specific): Program Manager – Public Health
Department - Public Health
Key Responsibility Areas:
Market Access & Scientific Engagement
- Map and profile Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in infectious diseases/pulmonology/chest medicine space across public and private sectors based on academic/practice/research/RNTCP leadership credentials
- Map private sector HCPs who are involved in clinical management of TB and MDR-TB
- Developing sustainable, long term relationships with KOLs and HCPs through regular scientific engagement –engage KOLs/HCPs through regular one-to-one interactions, providing tailored scientific information
- Regularly provide HCPs with critical information about Bedaquiline drug access mechanisms to ensure sustained patient access through referrals (private sector) to treatment centers offering Bedaquiline access
- Liaison with HCPs in DR-TB centers to drive optimum utilization of Bedaquiline
- Collaborate with Marketing/Public Health team to plan and implement scientific activities such as CME events, workshops and training sessions for HCPs
- Coordinate with other internal functions to ensure uninterrupted supply of drugs to all treatment centers offering Bedaquiline access
- Follow up with external stakeholders (DR-TB centers, State Drug Stores, State TB Office) and internal stakeholders (Supply chain, Marketing) to mitigate any problems in drug supply
Public health initiatives
- Engage with RNTCP authorities (State TB Officer, City TB Officers and District TB Officers) to identify gaps across continuum of TB care
- Collaborate with Marketing/Public Health team to plan initiatives to address gaps identified - in line with strategic objectives of the franchise
- Collaborate with RNTCP authorities and NGOs to implement and monitor initiatives
- Life Science Graduate with MBA (preferred but not mandatory)
- Required years of experience: 2 – 3 years.
- Exposure to general management, health care management, public health will be required
Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
- We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing.
- As our employee, you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is inspired to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
- If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings)
External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)