Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Manager (Independent Grocery)
Requisition ID: 1805645487W
- Based in Adelaide, South Australia
- Independent Grocery channel – Key Account Management
Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and
wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for
generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily
lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound
care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
Be Vital in this role:
We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
to the Business Manager, you will be accountable for managing a portfolio of
categories within our Independent Grocery channel. This will involve day to day
management of account relationships with key customer personnel, promotion
management, account planning, category analysis and ownership of the category
reviews for your categories. You will work with colleagues across the sales
organisation to bring category and shopper insights to the customer that result
in strategies being developed to achieve growth.
This is a chance to demonstrate your proactive problem solving ability and influencing skills to really help grow the business and drive performance. As part of a dynamic and results oriented team motivated by innovative ideas and category excellence you will:
- Assist in developing and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Develop and implement joint business plans with the customer
- As needed, evaluate ongoing sales performance and make recommendations and changes to improve sales and profitability
- Work with internal category, trade marketing and marketing teams to help deliver key projects to customers
- Be vital part of the category review process and category information sessions to deliver improved visibility and availability of JJP product range and create business plans
- Leveraging analytics, assist the business manager to manage the CIW budget for given portfolio to maximise sales while keeping within budget
- Support development and propose a plan and deliver an annual calendar including promotion activity and key events
- Provide accurate stock forecasts to ensure stable supply
- Manage administrative account issues that may arise
- Ensure the field team is adequately briefed to support account activity
- In conjunction with IG field team leader, negotiate mutually beneficial strategies to drive the category and both business
- Be willing to travel a few days per month for client / internal meetings
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG account management
- Experience in account management in the Metcash Grocery channels will be advantageous
- Solid understanding of category management and shopper principles
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Strong Sales analytical skills utilising promotional databases, Aztec, tableau
- 2-3 yrs experience in account management and ideally Sales Analyst role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link above. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note:
this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s
Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in
the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this
process is appreciated
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)