Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Brand Manager AVEENO, REGAINE, ROC TEMPORAL
Requisition ID: 1805645435W
The Assistant Brand Manager Aveeno , Regaine and Roc for the Southern Europe Cluster will be mainly responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the portfolio strategy and related initiatives for the specific group of products or brands across the cluster. This person will be co-responsible for the market and business performance of the specific group of products or brands within Southern Europe.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support creation of insights-based business cases of portfolio related initiatives (innovation, promotion and price strategy) for the specific group of products or brands across the cluster;
- Assess further optimization and harmonization of the portfolio of the specific group of products or brands across the cluster;
- Work in close partnership with the regional franchise teams and country brand activation teams in order to assure strategic alignment and flawless execution on key portfolio related initiatives for the specific group of products or brands across the cluster;
- Engage with artwork project coordinator and artwork agency to enable compliant, efficient, effective and timely development of artworks for the specific group of products or brands across the cluster;
- Participate in cluster specific GFOET when required;
- Support an effective IMC implementation for Aveeno and Regaine
- Create with the brand activation teams a clear strategy and implementation plan to accelerate the Aveeno growth in the Cluster;
- Converge, Optimize and Maximize the portfolio assortment of Aveeno to deliver a significant growth in the Cluster;
- Reassess language groupings for both brands across the cluster to increase the overall productivity of the SKUs and meet hurdle rates for NPD / NPI.
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions
- Strategic mind set and fast thinking
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Innovative on new ways of looking at the business
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Sense of Urgency
- Organization & Talent Development
- Prudent Risk-taking
- Self–awareness and Adaptability
- Results and Performance Driven
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Consumer & Customer focus
- Sharp analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking with drive for action
- Adaptability for challenging the status quo
- Capacity to collaboratively influence people
- College / University Degree in Publicity, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, ...
- One to three years of experience in consumer healthcare and / or goods marketing with successful track record
- Previous experience with the specific group of products or brands in Skin Care is a plus
- English proficiency is mandatory. Other languages such as Greek, Italian Portuguese and Spanish is a plus
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ...)
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)