Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805645301W
Ready to step into an international pharmaceutical company to join us caring for the world and make it a place without disease? Sounds challenging, right? It certainly is, but lots of small steps make big moves. Customer Logistics Services (CLS) of the European Distribution Network (EDN) team contributes to this goal by managing the operational distribution processes of Janssen pharma products. Passionate about distribution? Eager to learn more of our supply chain processes and play a role in it? Maybe you’ll be our new Supply Chain Specialist!
We’re looking for a motivated and efficient problem solver with relevant experience in the supply chain activities or logistics within an international environment.
As we value close relationships with our stakeholders, you’re gifted with some excellent communication skills, which enables you to easily connect with the different teams and stakeholders.
Looking at our sector where patients are involved, distributing pharmaceuticals can be stressful. We’re looking for someone who can cope with stress and easily prioritize tasks, and always puts the customer first.
We also highly value having various computer skills. Working with standard office programs or SAP tools doesn’t scare you.
Having a process-based approach and being able to analyse situations and data are important competences. Linked to this, project management skills and a strong interest in the lean way of thinking are a big plus.
The CLS EDN team manages all distribution activities of J&J pharma products from manufacturing to our worldwide Distribution Centers (DCs) and to our customers. More specifically the Supply Chain Specialist is member of the young and dynamic EDN Repack & Inventory Team. Day-to-day this group is focused on the above inbound distribution flows.
As Supply Chain Specialist you’ll be responsible for certain processes within our network to support base business and look for improvements within your area:
- Ensure inbound flows from the internal and external manufacturers to the central HUBs.
- Assure appropriate stock availability in the DCs to make sure that supply to our patients can be done on time and in full.
- Actively solve issues in our various SAP systems so that the above flows can be executed flawlessly.
- Coordinate repack, return and sampling activities within the DCs and make sure all is executed on time and compliant.
- Provide periodic management information on our KPIs and initiate improvement initiatives to impact these results.
- Initiate and/or participate in projects within our department or cross-departmental.
- Master's Degree required, preferably in logistics or business management or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in logistics, supply chain management, distribution and/or manufacturing in an international environment.
- Strong interested in LEAN / Project management (FPX).
- Proficiency in use of standard office automation tools, such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of ERP systems, SAP is an asset.
- Structured and accurate. Apply high standards of ethics, quality compliance and accountability and have good communication skills.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
- Stress-resistant, problem-solving, analytical and have a process-based approach.
- Put the customer first, venturous and tackle problems proactively.
- Build strong partnerships with your internal / external partners.
- Team player, but can work independently and know how to estimate the priorities correctly.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)