Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager, Surgical
Requisition ID: 1805645264W
Establish marketing objectives and strategies for the Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical portfolios to ensure long-term market share and profitability objectives are achieved. You will work closely with the country & global marketing teams to develop, implement and achieve marketing objectives and strategies for the portfolios.
Drive base business growth, new product launch initiatives and support cross-franchises collaborations. Conduct insight generation research and market assessment to define market needs, competitive directions and growth opportunities. Develop and manage portfolio promotion activities & drive procedure development.
Critical to this success will be the leadership, management and ability to communicate and work well with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
This position reports to Regional Marketing Manager, Surgical
1. Strategic marketing
• Engage in product portfolio management, set strategic directions based on market dynamics and business goals to achieve financial / budget expectations and portfolio strategies.
• Develop market and customer insight and assessment to develop business plan, marketing strategy and tactics to achieve marketing/sales performance objectives and to accelerate regional long-term growth outlook.
• Establish and maintain a strong competitive position through strategic and tactical identification of key marketing/business opportunities.
• Build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and medical societies to develop key opinion leaders and reference base to support professional medical education and market development activities.
• Develop sufficient product knowledge and clinical understanding to be able to competently discuss and convey product value proposition to key customers.
• Support country teams to address any technical issues or complaints-related to the products.
2. Launch Excellence
• Develop demand forecast and plan for new products.
• Lead and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely new product launches.
• Develop commercial analysis of new product ideas, with particular emphasis on competitive analysis, scenario and pricing analysis, and key market issues.
• Implement launch plan and support sales team in execution and delivery of objectives.
• Track and report progress of the launch.
3. Advertising and Promotion
• Develop creative sales aids, demo tools and promotional materials in partnership with country and global marketing teams.
• Lead and provide guidance to team in developing promotional materials, design & execution of trade show (exhibition), product launches.
4. Professional Education
• Develop and manage relationship with country KOLs as partners in professional education and delivering improved outcomes to patients.
• Continuously develop new KOLs by engaging young surgeons who are emerging leaders in Ophthalmology.
• Establish relationship and partnership with Ophthalmology societies aligned with marketing strategies and plans.
• Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and compliance at all times.
• Consistently know and follow the policies and the ethical and legal responsibilities that apply to the job.
• Diligently participate in assigned compliance program-related initiatives and activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- 5-8 years of marketing experience in the Healthcare industry
- Ophthalmology experience is a Plus but not mandatory
- Emerging talent and a team player Integrity and Credo-based actionsCollaboration and teaming
- Sense of urgency
- Prudent risk-taking
- Self-awareness and adaptability
- Results and performance driven
- This position will be based in Singapore
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)