Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Data Model & Transform
Requisition ID: 1805645225W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Data Model & Transform within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization.
The role is responsible for the successful creation and delivery of complex workflows in Alteryx. She/he will work closely with Technical Architect, Visualization Analyst, Service Performance & Partnering Analyst and key stakeholders across the organization to execute on the strategic priorities.
- Required minimum education: Bachelor's
- Strong aptitude for understanding complex data structures
- A self-started with the ability to diagnose and resolve problems independently, track and escalate issues
- Superb attention to detail, with demonstrated focus on delivering business value
- Proven ability to partner across the organization to drive results
- Strong experience (3 years+) of developing Alteryx workflows & solutions required
- 2 years of experience Cloudera usage with Alteryx, preferred
- 3 years of SQL, Impala, HIVE experience, preferred
- 1 year of Tableau experience, preferred
- Experience in a global services/shared services or BPO organization preferred
- Experience working across multiple geographies, functions, organizations preferred
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ