Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Inventory Senior Analyst
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805645067W
The Global Services Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4B across ~100 different brands.
• This is a crucial role within the GS CoE Operations Accounting Team and the wider GS CoE
• Key to this role is to provide financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain and business support teams, ensuring that Inventory related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within Region, Inventory accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP).
• Responsible for Gross to Net inventory actuals for Consumer EAME inventory.
• Month end financial close process ownership for regional Inventory and OCNIS.
• Responsible for regional inventory analysis and reserves:
o Intercompany Profit Elimination (PII)
o SLOB provision
o Revaluation Analysis
o Regional Inventory Days calculations
o POS re-classification
o Direct GRIR analysis
Note: Requires process expertise, in depth knowledge and understanding of WWP.
• Management/co-ordination of all Inventory related costs and processes within EAME Region:
o Ensure all Inventory related OCNIS costs – e.g. purchase price variances, inventory adjustments/reserves and environmental taxes/cosmetics taxes are calculated, accrued and booked properly and on time – in line with local law and WWP.
o Warehousing and out-bound transportation costs are booked correctly, all necessary accruals calculated and booked correctly and on time.
o Responsible for the regional FAA calculation
• Build and maintain strong relationships with regional supply chain organization, local finance and supply chain business planning by providing accounting expertise and support.
• Owner of regional process for Wall to Wall and Cycle Count stock takes.
• Work closely with Operations Accounting Manager and CLS / Supply Chain Teams on process improvements. Proactively identify areas for improvement and share best practices.
• Closely cooperate with Regional Supply Chain and CLS to make sure regional solutions and practices are implemented.
• Interaction with COE Plant and Costing & IC Pricing teams to ensure alignment.
• Work closely with Statutory Accounting CoE Team to make sure that e.g. local environmental taxes are calculated based on latest rules and all changes in local law are taken into account.
• Provide management information and analysis for management and cooperate with Internal and External Auditors.
• Provide estimation of above reserves to Regional Supply Chain Group for planning purposes.
• Involvement in various Projects across COE, with a focus on those that touch Inventory.
• Lead, develop and motivate four direct reports, including one FLDP (Finance Leadership Development Programme)
• Foster an environment of teamwork, innovation and sharing of ideas
• Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
Scope of Role:
• This role is a key member of the COE Operations Accounting Team structure so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved. The scope will touch on all areas of the Inventory accounting across EAME Region, which carries a high level of responsibility and opportunity for the right candidate.
• Fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with 2-8 years post qualified financial experience
• English essential
• Other European languages desirable
• Strong accounting and operations background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises.
Skills and Competencies
• Customer Focus
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Very strong communication skills
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)