Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Field Service Technician (Monterrey)
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805645063W
Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Field Service Technician
Reports to: Field Service Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Perform schedule periodic maintenance, installation, repair and modification of equipment within assigned areas of responsibility. Is responsible to maintain all equipment and systems to attain designated product performance metrics.
- Identifies root cause(s) utilizing comprehensive diagnostic processes and takes appropriate corrective action adhering to defined Complaint Handling Process.
- Maintains all records in accordance with regulatory requirements. This includes following the defined Complaint Handling Procedures relative to complaint identification, documentation, resolution, and escalation.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing all assigned company assets that may include but are not limited to: Tools, parts inventory, company vehicle, computer & accessories.
- Supports sales partners efforts to attain business objectives.
- Bachelor´s degree: Biomedical Enginering/ Electrical Engineering / Electronic / Mechatronic
- 1 to 2 years experience in related field
- Language: Intermediate English
Location: Monterrey, N.L.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)