Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Governmental Affairs and Patient Engagement and Advocacy Lead
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805645053W
At Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson, Family of Companies, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Governmental Affairs & Patient Engagement and Advocacy Lead (Janssen CZ)
Full time permanent contract
Develops and executes local government affairs strategy and action plans and in collaboration with other department Leads ensures improved access to Janssen innovative portfolio and business objectives. Drives strategic and systematic approach to patient engagement and incorporation of patient’s voice in our operations. Co-ordinates all patient centric initiatives end establishes sustained and effective relationships with the key strategic patient advocacy stakeholders.
- Develops strategies and tactics; propose specific actions to management board.
- Analyzes Czech political, social and economic environment, monitors legislative framework and makes impact analyses; asseses impact of external environment changes on the business and makes recommendations
- Councels and briefs the Country Director on all GA&P topics; support Country Director for external engagement and ensure the debrief on access and affordability topics
- Establishes, maintains and develops effective relationships, dialogue and influence with selected Government officials – MoH, insurance companies, parliament and senate members, regulatory agency and other health care decision makers.
- Rrepresents the Company in the dialogue with external stakeholders on health topics (professional associations, official institutions, governmental organisations)
- Ensures therapeutic area support through projects or activities developed in conjunction with other functions of the company and commercial department in order to maximize the use of innovative therapies. Collaborate with market access, medical etc. in order to develop different agreements with insurance companies
PATIENTS ENGAGEMENT AND ADVOCACY
- Develops PEA strategy and tactics in collaboration with Country Director, Market Access and CEE PEA Lead
- Responsible for execution of the patient advocacy strategy and ensure alignment across a matrix environment
- Develop and maintain interactions with Patients Associations for different projects that can contribute to better health outcomes including patient’s access to the innovative medicines thus improving the Company’s image in local community
- Establish partnerships and solutions that will improve access of patients to new innovative treatments, in line with company plans and rules by exploring new space and opportunities within healthcare
- Understand the needs and challenges of the patient community
Experience / Skills:
- University degree
- previous experience in working with authorities, NGOs in health system is an advantage
- Knowledge of current external affairs, both national and EU level
- Good understanding of politics and media
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
- Good English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing
- Team worker
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and complex systems simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
- Project management and presentation skills
- Driving license type B
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive Janssen’s growth
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)