Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Supply Plan Specialist - Projects
Requisition ID: 1805644956W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Scope of the role
The Senior Supply Planning Specialist – Projects, is part of the Consumer EMEA Supply Planning team and reports to the Regional Supply Manager for External Manufacturing.
As the Senior Supply Planning Specialist – Projects (External Manufacturing), you will be responsible and accountable for the planning activities related to specific NPI/NPD projects and the related phase-out products, to meet Unit Fill rate, inventory and cost targets; for that you will be an integral part of the project team from concept/define phase to implementation and secure a supply network definition for a lean and reactive supply chain.
You will co-define with the project team the most appropriate scenario for new product introduction to secure a flawless service level with the right inventory strategy and risks mitigation. Lastly, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the Planning responsibilities related to projects and its related phase-out products (system readiness, inventory settings, net requirements, logistics costs).
- Represent and lead the Supply Planning activities related to NPD/NPI projects from the design phase to implementation.
- Steer the project team and DP for decision-making of Phase-in / phase-out plan and related commercial strategies approach based on relevant PIPO supply plan and related service and financial risks (stock built, slow moving and obsolete products, ….)
- Co-develop when applicable new supply network, size the impacts of complexity (resources, logistics costs, KPIs,…) and support project team decision
- Work closely with SCMs and ensure the NPI pipeline volumes are properly integrated into S&OP cycle, inventory projection, Production volume outlook, financial plans
- Responsible for the planning activities (implementation and execution) related to the projects in scope, secure proper setup in the DP/APO system, secure the supply plans with the factory or external manufacturing and be point of contact to Local DP. Responsible for the Unit Full rate performance of the products categories
- Participate and contributes in the monthly Non-OTC NPD/NPI meetings (RSGC). Ensure Supply Planning is represented and any concerns on lead-times, MOQ’s, SLOB risk or capacity is clearly challenged up to a consensus
- Work closely with our Regional and/or Local Project Management Team (PMO) to provide visibility within the Supply Planning teams of all current and upcoming projects, animate regular update to Mass EM Regional Supply Planner group
- Report out to Supply Planning Manager all new projects including codes, suppliers, complexity and recommended resource requirements
- Escalate delays and present end to end recommendations within Plan leadership including NTS risks, expedited logistics costs and other trade-offs.
- Serve as single point of contact within Supply Planning for escalation and problem solving on all NPI/NPD projects.
- Work with DP and S&OP teams to build model for scenario planning on NPD forecasting (high, med, low) as well as monitoring of sell-in and sell-out results to support sound decision-making.
- Responsible for the implementation and seamless execution of the “new Supply Chain PIPO” process. Work with GPEX to improve the process, develop required reports and tools to make it sustainable.
- Develop with cross-functional partners a SOP – standard operating procedure for global supply across regions both to and from EMEA.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business economics, Operations or related field.
- Minimum of 10 year-experience in Supply Chain Planning (Demand and/or Supply), FMCG industry and experience in NPI/NPD projects.
- Has experience in working within a regional matrix organization and virtual multinational teams
- Strong communicator/influencer with the ability to drive decision-making in a clear and concise way across the different levels of the organization
- Able to prioritize within a complex and dynamic business environment
- Experience in SAP R/3 and SAP APO
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision-making.
- A dynamic and self-driven personality
- APICS strongly preferred
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
Cilag GmbH International (8525)